Epson SCARA LS20
- Affordable heavy-lifter: 20kg payload capability at an affordable price
- Consistent performance: Offers excellent accuracy and repeatability
- Short cycle times: Cycle times can be as low as 0.42 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated: Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible: An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical
EPSON SCARA LS20 Series
Affordable heavy lifter.
An affordable Epson SCARA robot that offers the reach and lifting performance of much more expensive units.
LS20 Series SCARA
LS20-Series SCARA robots are designed for companies with tight budgets, but who need a high performance unit with outstanding reach and lifting capabilities.
Designed to offer a heavyweight performance at a lightweight price, LS20-Series robots is available with a 1000mm arm, can handle payloads up to 20kg, and offer cycle times as low as 0.42 seconds, comparable to much more expensive units.
LS20 SCARA robots are ideal for higher payload applications such as large component pick and place, machine loading/unloading, palletising, mechanical assembly and industrial part transfer.
SCARA LS20-Series robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.