Epson SCARA LS3
- Affordable SCARA robot: Great value for money without compromising on performance
- Compact versatility: Perfect for activities where workspace is at a premium
- Short cycle times: Cycle times can be as low as 0.42 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated: Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible: An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical
EPSON SCARA LS3 Series
Keep it simple, but smart
A versatile SCARA robot with a range of configuration options, that still offers great value for money.
LS3 Series SCARA
LS3-Series SCARA robots from Epson are perfect for companies who want maximum value without giving up performance, and are ideal for a range of applications including mechanical or electrical assembly, pick and place, kitting, dispensing and much more.
Designed to offer the perfect balance of value and performance, LS3 SCARA arms come with a 400mm arm length and offer cycle times as low as 0.42 seconds, comparable to much more expensive units.
LS3-Series SCARA robots are perfect for smaller workspace applications that require high-speed performance but at a low cost. They come with our RC90 controller, and can be supplied with a variety of options including vision guidance, .NET connectivity, DeviceNet, Profibus and more. The LS3 is also available in a clean room version.
SCARA LS3-Series robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.