Epson SCARA LS6
- Affordable SCARA robot: Great value for money without compromising on performance
- Compact versatility: Perfect for activities where workspace is at a premium
- Short cycle times: Cycle times can be as low as 0.40 seconds, even during extended use
- Fully integrated: Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible: An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical
EPSON SCARA LS6 Series
Great value performance
A versatile SCARA robot with a range of configuration options, that still offers great value for money.
LS6 Series SCARA
LS6-Series SCARA robots are perfect for companies who want maximum value without giving up performance. They are ideal for a range of applications including mechanical or electrical assembly, pick and place, kitting, dispensing and much more.
Designed to offer the perfect balance of value and performance, the LS6-Series robot is available with a 600mm arm, can handle payloads up to 6kg, and offer cycle times as low as 0.40 seconds, comparable to much more expensive units.
LS6-Series SCARA robots are perfect for applications that require high-speed performance but at a low cost. They come with our RC90 controller, and can be supplied with a variety of options including vision guidance, .NET connectivity, DeviceNet, Profibus and more. The LS6 is also available in a clean room version.
SCARA LS6-Series Epson robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.