Epson SCARA T3
- Affordable SCARA robot: Great value for money without compromising on performance
- Excellent accuracy: Repeatability of 0.02mm, ideal for pick-and-place tasks
- High customisability: Supports image-processing, external software and custom user interface
- Fully integrated: Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible: An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical
EPSON SCARA T3 Series
Capable entry-level robot
Entry level need not mean basic, with an affordable but versatile SCARA robot.
T3 Series SCARA
The entry-level model in our comprehensive SCARA product range, the compact and versatile T3-Series is ideal for simple pick-and-place applications and in areas where linear systems were previously used.
Compact high performance
A powerful four-axis robot with integrated controller and diverse connection possibilities, capable of payloads up to 3kg and a standard cycle time of 0.54 seconds. The Epson T3 series also supports image-processing, integration of external software and the option to design a custom user interface.
Accuracy you can count on
T3-Series robots offer a repeatability of just 0.02 mm, making them ideal for simple pick-and-place applications, part feeding, positioning and inspection tasks, assembly tasks, including those supported by the Epson Vision System, as well as material coating at moderate speed.
SCARA T3-Series robots are used in a huge range of industries, from assembling automotive components, mobile phones and computer parts, to creating medical equipment and packaging medications, not to mention lab automation and scientific analysis.