Epson SCARA T6
- Affordable SCARA robot: Great value for money without compromising on performance
- Excellent accuracy: Repeatability of 0.02mm, ideal for pick-and-place tasks
- High customisability: Supports image-processing, external software and custom user interface
- Fully integrated: Complete Epson solution including robot, controller and software
- Versatile and flexible: An ideal solution for applications from automotive to pharmaceutical
EPSON SCARA T6 Series
Flexible and affordable.
Simplified to the key elements, this versatile robot provides a cost-effective, entry-level solution for production lines
T6 Series SCARA
This highly compact, versatile entry-level production robot is great for automating handling materials, has a built-in controller and is designed for easy installation and usability. It boosts productivity by handling payloads up to 6kg, making it ideal for customers who want to use a T-Series robot to transport large, heavy parts or to carry multiple parts at once.
It has an integrated controller that requires minimal technical know-how and user intervention. Also, the cabling is very simple for easy operation and maintenance.
This robot is designed to meet the growing needs of your business. Capable of taking on a range of tasks, the 4-axis provides a great range of motion, the payload is up to 6kg and the reach is 600mm.
The T6 SCARA robot is built with budgetary constraints in mind, providing essential features without superfluous functionality. In addition you will also benefit from low power consumption, minimal unplanned downtime and low running costs.
This robot is intended to be economical in all areas, not only financially. With this in mind, the model has a very small footprint which complements the built-in controller and simple cabling.